Can you tell me about having a Birthday at Disney

philg

Earning My Ears
Hi can you tell me if there are any perks that you can get if while you are at Disney you have a birthday?

Thanks
philg

[This message was edited by philg on 03-26-01 at 10:41 PM.]

I'd like to know this also. My husband will turn 40 on our trip and I'd like to do something special since we'll be away from home.

My birthday is May 7th and coincidently the start of my honeymoon. Someone told me to go to town hall and get a badge for my bday. Sometimes you get pushed to the front of a line I've heard. We shall see. :)

i would also like to know what to do because I will be celebrating my 30th birthday when I am there with my husband in June!!!

I know that at the polynesian luau they have you get up on stage and they give you some kind of certificate, but that's about it. I'd also like to know if there's anything special for birthdays, because I'll also be arriving on my birthday May 27th.

I'm taking my daugher to Disney for her 6th birthday. I hope to have a PS at CRT for the big day, but as a back up I have Chef Mickey's for breakfast and the Illuminations cruise for the evening. Now, where can I get a cake, other than buying it at home and traveling with it for 16 hours?

My son enjoyed his 5th birthday at Disney. First of all, when we checked into the Coronado Springs Hotel, I told the check in clerk that my son would be celebrating his 5th birthday and asked if they could send a little Disney magic up to our room for a surprise for him. The day of his birthday, we stepped out for a swim and came back to the room and low and behold there was a picture birthday card from simba, pumba and the gang autographed along with a gold dusted white chocolate Mickey Mouse. Boy was my son elated!!!!
Then, when we were at the Magic Kingdom we picked up a birthday badge at City Hall. Most of the employees wished my son a happy birthday along with many many Disney loving strangers who just couldn't resist sending my son a birthday wish. We also were on the Jungle Cruise when an employee noticed it was my son's birthday and instructed everyone on the boat to sing to my son. My son was embarrased but loved every moment of it. The last bit of birthday pixie dust came during the electric light nightime parade when my son stood at attention, with badge on shirt, when all his favorite Pooh characters came up and shook his hand. He felt like King of the World that day. Thanks Disney!!!!

Sept 2000 we celebrated DD 1st b-day. It was a really special day. Chef Mickey's was a WONDERFUL choice. They made a really big deal dancing and singing and even a birthday cake for no extra cost. All the characters interacted with her. She loved it..It brought a tear to my eye. We also got her a birthday button at city hall which didn't really get any special attention but it was soo rainy the button was covered up must of the time.
Mickey did sign a special note to her in our autograph book. I can not wait to celebrate b-day #2 this year with our friends at WDW.

We also celebrated our daughters 1st birthday Sept 2000.

I mentioned that it was our daughters birthday this week at check in and they delivered a bunch of balloons and an autographed picture of Mickey.

Every time we ate dinner we mentioned it was her birthday this week and we got a small cupcake sized cate at each restaurant for her to devour.

Chef Mickey's was the greatest though. They really do make a big deal out of birthday's and about every 30 minutes make the rounds to all the tables that have birthday kids.

------------
http://www.kevinandjudy.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter