• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you swap a ticket's features

Shasta

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
This is something I've not read about so pardon if it's been covered. A search didn't give me an answer.

We have 4 day, non-expire P-hoppers from our last trip. We are coming down with friends who are buying 5 day non-hoppers and will be visiting as a group the entire trip and not hopping.

Can we swap the value of the hopper part of our tickers for another day to make them 5 day non-hoppers?

This is something I've not read about so pardon if it's been covered. A search didn't give me an answer.

We have 4 day, non-expire P-hoppers from our last trip. We are coming down with friends who are buying 5 day non-hoppers and will be visiting as a group the entire trip and not hopping.

Can we swap the value of the hopper part of our tickers for another day to make them 5 day non-hoppers?

no, unfortunately not. you can add features but not remove them. FWIW, you can add the 5th day for $12 per ticket.

Too late. Magic Your Way tickets used more than 13 days ago may no longer be modified.

For those eavesdropping, tickets bought long in advance do not need non-expiration right away. Without non-expiration they are good for a 14 day time span starting with first usage. Unused tickets may be "modified" (technically they are applied towards the purchase of the kind of ticket you want to end up with using a value roughly what you paid for them). You can add, delete, or swap but the policy is that no change is returned.

For partially used Magic Your Way tickets, within the first 14 days you can make changes but features that actually got exploited may not be deleted. For example if you went into a water park using that ticket then you may not delete water park fun.

The cost of adding more days to 4 day and longer non-expiring tickets averages $35. per day instead of $12.

Generally if the remains of a non-expiring ticket do not cover the entire vacation and the vacation requires more than 3 days, then you are better off buying a new ticket for this vacation and saving the remains for further in the future. In addition, in your case, another reason for saving the remains for the future is because you don't need hopping this time.

It depends on if they are left over days or new tickets. If new tickets you can add a day but again are they really non expire tickets or just base tickets that don't expire until you start to use them.

• Left over you can do nothing.
  • New base expiring tickets just add a day.
  • New NE tickets just add a day but it will be more, but also do the math to see if thats really the ticket you want or need. A 4 day NE ticket would only work for very unique circumstances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter