Can you sub a bottled water for dessert at qs restaurants?

vdoucet78

Mouseketeer
I read on a blog a while back that this was possible but now I can't find it again. This would be great for us because we usually toss most of our qs desserts or just skip them entirely, but we pretty much drink only water and a lot of it. It'd be nice to have extra water!

You have to ask at the counter. At some places I've been allowed to do it in the past, and at others they've said no.

As the PP said, you'll have to ask at each location what their policy is about the dessert part of the QS entitlement. That being said, I've had pretty good luck getting bottled water when it was available.

I just returned from Disneyworld Sun - I substituted my dessert with a bottle of water three times with no problems :)

I remember being able to do this at Columbia Harbour House a few years back

We've never had any issues with it, except once when the CM said no and we were happy to just leave it at that and not order dessert. If you got to Tangierine Cafe they will not let you sub anything so I wouldnt even bother asking there.

Did this twice last trip in March, BF has a nut allergy and Tangierine Cafe desserts weren't an option. Doesn't hurt to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter