Can you still purchase this DVC watch?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
Found this digging through storage, was wondering if they still sell them-esp the smaller model? Are they expensive if you do find one?

20141119_180833.jpg

20141119_180806.jpg

20141119_180728.jpg

I believe the watch originally sold for $125 dollars.
I doubt it is sold anymore as that is the old logo.
I love that watch, I wish I could get one.

No. That was a limited edition watch. I forgot how many were sold, something like 1000 or so of Mens and another 1000 of womens. Each one has a serial number indicating what number in the edition it is and the box was designed to look like a well used travel bag.

Maybe someone else can correct me on the number that was made in the edtion.

Not sure about the number that were made but I remember seeing them for sale at the off-site outlet stores many months after the original release. That was something like 6-8 years ago.

DH and I have one.

Yes, I think they were $125.

Now I heard they recently had the Alex & Ani DVC bracelet and DCL one - would love to have one of those but don't think it's happening.

I totally forgot I bought one of these, until I saw this. It's still in the box somewhere, I have never worn it, it's too big and I need to get it resized LOL. Thanks for the reminder! Of course it's been this long, I will probably still never actually get it resized.

I've actually been watching (hehehe) for this one for a while on eBay. The problem is you see one occasionally, but it's either heavily worn OR it's missing the case. I haven't been able to find a nice one that included the case.

eBay's your best bet. Now the problem is that you've creted another hundred people looking and bidding against you (us). Thanks! :rotfl2:

I have 2 men's still in the boxes that I bought on impulse in the shop at Disney's Hilton Head.

They are #10 of 1000 and #20 of 1000.

One may have been worn for a day or two. The other is mint.

Wonder if Disney takes returns, lol!

I finally resized mine about three years and and put a new battery in a little more than a year ago. Probably needs a new one. I barely wear it. DH never used his.

I have 2 men's still in the boxes that I bought on impulse in the shop at Disney's Hilton Head.

They are #10 of 1000 and #20 of 1000.

One may have been worn for a day or two. The other is mint.

Wonder if Disney takes returns, lol!
I would buy one from you. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for this reminder. I totally forgot that I have this watch. Never used mine either!

I would buy one as well. I just had mine repaired, but it still doesn't run properly. I'd love to have one in good working condition. Mine is numbered in the 90s of 1000, so your numbers are even lower.

Sorry to abandon, made a sudden trip to WDW about 10 days ago and still here.

Thanks for the feedback, will keep an eye out for the smaller one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter