• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you still get your boarding pass online through NWA.com?

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still obtain your boarding passes for Northwest flights through the online checking? I know there's a link there that lets you select your seat and get your boarding pass 24 hours before your flight. But I'm wondering if all the new rules that went into effect on January first, makes this obsolete.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Deb

the option is still on the website.....I will be trying this out next Friday.....I'll let you know!

Great...thanks, I appreciate it! I guess I can always call Northwest too...it's just more fun to talk to everyone here : )

Deb

Last time I flew NWA (October 2002), they changes the checkin from 24 hours in advance to only 6 hours in advance.

online boarding passes are available 30 hours prior to your flight. Very convenient!

Thanks so much for responding back on this...good to know it's still available.

Enjoy your cruise!

Deb

We have people flying out of here (Minneapolis) everyday from my company and we generally fly only Northwest (we don't have many other choices). Online check-in is still available and you can now get your boarding passes 30 hours in advance of your flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter