Can you still get a 20% discount with the PAP?

edk35

DIS Veteran
At least that is what I think it used to be for shopping in the gift shops. Maybe it was less. :confused3

The merchandise discount for all levels of annual passes at WDW is 10%.

It was 20% with the PAP until just before the end of 2012 when they announced a change to 10% and at the same time made the AP 10% for all merchadise stores at WDW (the AP 10% discount was limited before then to certain Downtown Disney stores). You can now also get 10% off at any of the WDW stores with just a DVC member card.

It was 20% with the PAP until just before the end of 2012 when they announced a change to 10% and at the same time made the AP 10% for all merchadise stores at WDW (the AP 10% discount was limited before then to certain Downtown Disney stores). You can now also get 10% off at any of the WDW stores with just a DVC member card.

OH WOW I didn't know that all stores took DVC now for the discount. :thumbsup2

I didn't know this. Does it have to be a certain amount spent like the disney visa discount?

We used the DVC discount as recently as early Feb. No minimum purchase required and applicable to any merchandise in the stores (including such things as autograph books and photos taken of you on rides like Test Track, Tower of Terror, etc.) There are limitations simialr to APs and irrelvant to most of us, and the discount has been around for over a year, see http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-pr...roperty-wide-merchandise-discount-for-members

We used the DVC discount as recently as early Feb. No minimum purchase required and applicable to any merchandise in the stores (including such things as autograph books and photos taken of you on rides like Test Track, Tower of Terror, etc.) There are limitations simialr to APs and irrelvant to most of us, and the discount has been around for over a year, see http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-pr...roperty-wide-merchandise-discount-for-members

Thanks so much for the link. :)

I figured this out on our last stay at AKV...

If we went to Mara and bought a bottle of soda, we paid $2. If we went to Zawadi Marketplace and bought the same $2 bottle of soda, we could flash the DVC Member card and save 10%:thumbsup2. So, if you're looking for a quick snack, I would suggest checking out the resort store before the grab-n-go section of the QS restaurant. You may save yourself a little bit of money:cool1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter