Can you stand *another* Jersey week question?

ironz

DIS Veteran
Please? :rolleyes:

My girlfriends and I have wanted to do a girl trip. We're looking at 10/31-11/3. Have confirmed availability at a couple of resorts.

So...does "Jersey Week" get more crowded towards the end of that week? Or are most people going to be there all week?

I know, y'all say it's not that bad, but I'm usually a January WDW visitor and I like NO crowds, if possible!! :) Late May was too crowded for my tastes this year.

Thanks!!!
betsy

I think the convention is November 4th through 6th. That being said, crowds should pick up during the end of the week. However, I was there last year and didn't notice a difference. I think most people are there all week. We are usually spring travellers so the trip in November was a welcome break. We loved it so much that we will be there again this year arriving on November 6th.

We were there in 2002. If you are used to quiet, I think the whole week will seem pretty busy.

If you will be there on election day, DO NOT go to a water park if the weather is nice. This was one of the worst crowd experiences I have ever had - not unlike the Magic Kingdom on July 4th!!! (Kids in FLA have election day off...)

One of the problems I noticed during "Jersey week" was that Disney didn't seem to think it was busy enough to justify more monorails, boats, etc. so some of the longest waits we had were for those.

I am sure you will have a great time even if it is a little busier than you are used to. It is nothing like summer or the Holidays.

Have a great trip!!!

Jersey week -

Hi Betsy,

Just think how many interesting, wonderful, fantastic and all-round lovable people you will NOT meet if you go to WDW other than the week when New Jersey empties out. They are also pretty knowledgeable about WDW, being there a lot. We were there in August so we are going to Amish country in PA that week, but at the moment are unable to find a room for that Friday night (5th) at one of our favorite inns. That area also fills up with wandering Jerseyites at that time - seems to be second choice.

We're sure you and your girlfriends will have a great trip with or without us, so enjoy all the magic and pixie dust you can.

Peg and Bob

Well, actually, one of our gang is orig. from NJ, so we will be fine!! Looks like we're on...going early in the week. And maybe for Halloween, too!!
Thanks for all the responses!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter