• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you ship Pepsi to your resort?

jiminyC_fan said:
I just got a response from wegoshop.com and she said that you have to be at the resort and pay for it then. I just don't know if I want to take the time away from the parks to make a date. Decisions! The cost would be the cost of the pepsi, plus 17.00 shopping fee and a 2.00 fuel surcharge.
WOW, that is way expensive for a pepsi addiction!!!! I think I would take the town car and have a grocery stop for that price!!!!

Pooh_Friend#1 said:
WOW, that is way expensive for a pepsi addiction!!!! I think I would take the town car and have a grocery stop for that price!!!!
Me too!! It will be fun to see who beats who that day. You with a few stops at different resorts or us with a grocery stop. Want anything while we are there? I bet Chris would. :teeth: ;)

Bah, just bring an extra bag and pack some. You'll then have an empty case to pack your souveneers in for the return trip. I'm doing the same with diapers and Red Bull. :hyper:

Has anyone actually taken it with them in their baggage on an airplane, and if so, how did it hold up? Were there any carbonated explosions? :goodvibes

event.png

[/url]

I, also am a diet pepsi junkie. Can't live without it! Yum! :thumbsup2

My mom is a Pepsi Fanatic. I usually detox (lol) for the week and just do water (then I don't feel guilty having the extra ice cream,popcorn or dessert) ANY WAY..BF brought a six pack of 20oz bottles on our flight last year to tease her during the week. (by day 3 total withdrawal has set in) The bottles held up fine (they were in carryon). No leak,explosion or anything.

We always take our own case in the car or stop at Winn Dixie (just up the street from Goodings and much cheaper). During one of our recent trips the valet noticed our "contraband" as he referred to it when we moved in! I'm glad to know we're not alone!

You are not really making specific vacation plans around a particular type of soda pop are you? Maybe DH can suck it up for a week.

On my last 3 WDW trips I have shipped a box ahead to our resort with Pepsi for me, soymilk for ds and H2O. I just shipped from my office since I get free UPS there. Never had any problems and boxes were always waiting for us upon arrival.

Chrisinroch said:
You are not really making specific vacation plans around a particular type of soda pop are you? Maybe DH can suck it up for a week.

why should he have to suck it up when there are obvious solutions on how he can get his Pepsi:confused3 . I really don't think OP is planning their vacation around it, she is looking planning on how to make their vacation better.

"Oh No! Mickey Hates Pepsi". :rotfl2: :lmao:

That's from Whispering Canyon just in case some don't get the joke. :cool1:

I have to say, to each his own of course, but the notion of being concerned about what brand of cola is available when planning a vacation is just hard to swallow (ha ha). I drink a few cans of Diet Cola a week and I have a preference, but when vacation planning that is pretty far down on the totem pole of considerations.

Also anyone drinking regular soda, do this demonstration for yourself: Weigh out (on a kitchen/baking scale) 55g of sugar (the approx contents of a 12oz soda). Now consider eating said pile of sugar (it is awfully large). You might just pass on the pop in the future.

hookedup said:
On my last 3 WDW trips I have shipped a box ahead to our resort with Pepsi for me, soymilk for ds and H2O. I just shipped from my office since I get free UPS there. Never had any problems and boxes were always waiting for us upon arrival.
I was wondering the exact thing. I didn't know :confused3 if you could ship carbonated beverages without major explosions or the pepsi losing its fizz. Thank you!

Cindy's Mom, thank you for your post!

I am certainly NOT planning the trip around pepsi. If we didn't get it, it wouldn't be the end of the world. We are not alcohol drinkers so a pepsi, diet coke for me or what ever isn't going to kill us. We drink 64 - 96 oz of water per day. And we don't smoke. I think a can of soda won't kill us.

This is the best thread ever...I am a Diet Pepsi-aholic and, although I can live without for a week (being at the resort usually distracts me from my withdrawals) I am now happy to know that there are options!! Thanks to all you Pepsi fans out there for making me feel less "crazy"!! :thumbsup2

peoplemover913 said:
This is the best thread ever...I am a Diet Pepsi-aholic and, although I can live without for a week (being at the resort usually distracts me from my withdrawals) I am now happy to know that there are options!! Thanks to all you Pepsi fans out there for making me feel less "crazy"!! :thumbsup2
I always thought that DH was the only obsessed one but I see there are hoards of you Pepsi people! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter