Can you see Epcot Fireworks From Caribean Beach?

momtris

Earning My Ears
A friend who stayed at CBR said they were able to see fireworks from there, but she didn't know where. I am going to assume it was from Epcot. Anyone know for sure, and if so WHERE at CBR can you see them from?

yes you can see the Illuminations fireworks overhead by Old Port Royale, my b/f and I did this on our last September trip

Yes you can! We stayed at CBR in June/July 2006 and watched the fireworks from OPR and Jamaica beach. It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

We had a corner room in Marinique, and one night my granddaughter and I watched them while laying on the bed in the room. It was really neat. :)

Better views from BWV boardwalk view rooms.

We stayed at Aruba, in cbr, and we could see the Epcot fireworks, and hear them too, from our island pool. (Actually, we could even hear them going off while we were in our room.)
Have a great vacation'
Donna

There's nothing like lying in a hammock on the Jamaica beach and watching the fireworks. Did this two times during our June, 2006 stay! Love the Caribbean Beach Resort. If you or any other poster want tons of information on the Caribbean Beach Resort (room layout/size, marina, food court, bus system, etc.), just let me know. I would love to pass along all my information, Lisa

The night we arrived last September, we pulled into the parking lot by Customs House and the fireworks from Illuminations were going off - it was a great way to start out our vacation!

Thanks for the replies....I am so glad to hear we will be able to see them from there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter