Can you see animals at Boma like Sanaa?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if you can see animals if you sit next to the window (if there is window seats) at Boma like Sanaa.

Thank you

No, Boma isn't seated on the savannah. It's next to a walkway and beyond that, vegetation and the pool.

we went sanaa last year and i had a ostrich peering at me over my shoulder my whole meal, was great watching the animals, worth going back for that

There is a savanna close to Boma that you can spend some time in before or after your reservation. We ate there earlier this month and after we were done eating, I took my daughter out there to look at animals while my husband finished up and paid the bill.

At Sanaa, we had a table right by a window and an excellent waiter who told us all about the animals and even what some of their names were and how they got those names. It was an excellent experience. If you want to look at animals while you dine, I'd definitely suggest Sanaa over Boma. Then again, if you are just looking for good food, I'd still suggest Sanaa over Boma...

we went sanaa last year and i had a ostrich peering at me over my shoulder my whole meal, was great watching the animals, worth going back for that
I'm hoping to experience something like that. I have ADR at Sanaa at 11:35 am so hoping for window sit.

@JennaDeeDooDah, do you think we have good chance of getting window sit with 11:35 am ADR? I believe they open at 11:30 am? Couldn't find ADR for 11:30 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter