Can you request a server?

eventsdj

Mouseketeer
With some of the posts about great/ bad servers,
I'm wondering if I can write in my disney notes to ask for "so and so",.
Considering they may not be there, have a few choices.

Is that rude? We don't get to DW often, and this is our first time doing ANY sit down ressies, and if I get a stinky server, I'm not likely to be too keen on it, paying for the dining plan and all.

Also, can you request to be right by the tank at Coral Reef?

In December of 2005 we had an awesome server at Kona Cafe. We asked if she was working the morning that we went back to Kona last year in September. She was and we were seated in her section. She remembered us right down to the table that we sat at 9 months prior. We were impressed again last year with her service and plan to ask for her again next month when we dine there again.

I don't think it's rude, especially if you are a good tipper! :thumbsup2 Maggie

Yes, you can absolutely request a server! Keep in mind, that person may not be working while you're there, or you may have a long wait.

Ditto for requesting to be right down by the tank. I didn't think it was such a great seat - I could only see one section, and everything looked blue.

good tip on the tank, thanks.

I don't mind being a few "tiers" up, I know pretty much every seat in the house is good.
My issue is my 4 year old wanting to be one of the pests that wants her face right up at the tank the whole time, and having to force her to sit away from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter