Can you rent strollers at Downtown Disney?

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
We aren't planning on bringing our stroller to Disney with us.

It is a pain to check it as luggage and we prefer the strollers in the parks.

DD will be 4.5.

We are going to Downtown Disney one day and it will be easier for me to handle her if she is in a stroller.

That store is very crowded and always crazy busy. And dd is a very busy little girl.

Yes, you can, though I can't remember how much it cost.

Another thing- unlike in the parks- we had to put down a $100 security deposit to rent a stroller from guest relations at DTD.

I took youngest DD to Downtown Disney last September and didn't want to bring our stroller with us so I just rented one there. They took an imprint of my credit card which would have been charged $250 if I didn't return the stroller and then it was just a $10 rental fee.

The strollers were Baby Jogger Q-Series which are a nicer stroller. It was easy to manuever and had a roomy seat. Made me want to go ahead and buy a baby Jogger of my own for our next trip! LOL

Already have 8 strollers but my 9th...the Baby Jogger City-Series Mini is on its way!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter