Can you rent a laptop?

Bibbidi

DIS Veteran
Crazy question, but my DH needs a laptop to use on our upcoming free dining trip to keep up with his masters class that starts that week. We have desktops at home and he doesn't think he can get one through work to use for the week - so, do you know of any places that rent laptops? His course is online so he just needs to be able to watch 3 lectures during the week from our room at ASMu.

Alternatively, are there any public computers at any of the resorts? I know he wouldn't want to tie any up at the expense of other guests, but if he could just log in to see what his syllabus was for the classes, etc. that might help.

I don't know about renting a laptop but I do know there are business centers at the Contemporary and the Grand Floridian (and I think at Coronado Springs) where you can use the computers there for a fee to check e-mail and whatnot.

He can ask the professor for it prior to beginning of the semester. I've done it tons of times. I can get syllabii about a week prior.

Find out the professor. If it still says TBA, contact the chair of that department. The chairperson usually can get the syllabus even if it is an adjunct.

If the syllabus is not ready, they can at least get the first assignment from the chair/dept. head as well.

Yes you can. My mother rented one for 2 weeks after she had surgery. I believe it was from one of those rent to own places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter