• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you recommend a rental in Windsor Hills?

100AcreWood

DIS Veteran
We have stayed in Windsor Hills twice but we need a Thursday to Thursday rental next year. I would like to have recommendations on specific rentals - I know I can check VRBO but I'd like to hear from someone who has stayed at a place before we book. I'd love to avoid VRBO and Home away if possible because of their fees.

I need a 3 bedroom condo or town home. Any recommendations you can provide would be great. Thanks!

Have you tried windsorhillsrent.com? This site allows you to contact owners directly. We've rented through Florida Sun Vacation Homes before because they don't require the Sat-Sat rental period. Someone on another Disney fan site recommended a townhouse at Windsor Hills called "Ethan's Little Disney" (you can Google it) which we are considering for a Thanksgiving week trip next year or for a summer 2018 trip. Good luck.

Thanks everyone! Both of the condos mentioned are already booked for our dates in June. Wow, I better start researching!

We have stayed at www.happyshangout.com once and are staying there again on our next trip. It is an amazing townhome and located right next to the clubhouse and pool. The owners recently remodeled and I cannot wait to see it in person!

If you are looking for a great owner to work with at Windsor Hills please take a look at Stewart's Condo. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo which sleeps 8. https://www.vrbo.com/43695
We stayed there in 2013 at Christmas.Andrea was a really good owner to deal with.She was quick to respond to emails I sent her.We ran into trouble and missed our first night and I contacted her and she refunded us one night.Which I thought was very kind of her and wasn't expecting it.The condo was clean and comfy.It also is very reasonably priced.The unit is the second building away from the main pool. Wouldn't hesitate to book again.

If you are looking for a great owner to work with at Windsor Hills please take a look at Stewart's Condo. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo which sleeps 8. https://www.vrbo.com/43695
We stayed there in 2013 at Christmas.Andrea was a really good owner to deal with.She was quick to respond to emails I sent her.We ran into trouble and missed our first night and I contacted her and she refunded us one night.Which I thought was very kind of her and wasn't expecting it.The condo was clean and comfy.It also is very reasonably priced.The unit is the second building away from the main pool. Wouldn't hesitate to book again.

We have it reserved for 4th of July this year. Great to see a wonderful review!

We have stayed at www.happyshangout.com once and are staying there again on our next trip. It is an amazing townhome and located right next to the clubhouse and pool. The owners recently remodeled and I cannot wait to see it in person!

We're staying here in Sept. 2017!!!! The owner has been fantastic to deal with and we're looking forward to staying there.

We have it reserved for 4th of July this year. Great to see a wonderful review!
We are staying in Stewart's Condo now and have stayed here before. Andrea is great to deal with and the condo is amazing. She really has everything you could possibly need here!

Just saw this thread and looking for a place for our second week stay. Does anyone know if they have grills on site that can be used? I love cooking my own dinners and grilling makes it so much easier.

Just saw this thread and looking for a place for our second week stay. Does anyone know if they have grills on site that can be used? I love cooking my own dinners and grilling makes it so much easier.

I read that they do have a grill area and you can also rent them.

We're staying here in Sept. 2017!!!! The owner has been fantastic to deal with and we're looking forward to staying there.

We stayed at Happys hangout too, and loved it. Beautiful town house in a great location.

Magicalvacationhomes.com Have rented from them twice and loved it both times. All the pictures are exactly what we received.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter