Can you recommend a good ECV rental place?

dawnbu40

DIS Veteran
Hi! We just booked a spur of the moment trip for March:cool1: and my mom is joining us but she has mobility issues and needs an ECV.( Last time she went we tried a wheelchair and pushing it exhausted us) So if anyone has had positive experiences with a rental place please share! Thanks

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information, Post #2, which deals with mobility issues, lists where people rent ECVs.

Or, if you want an easier route to the FAQs, click on the link in my signature.

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information, Post #2, which deals with mobility issues, lists where people rent ECVs.

Or, if you want an easier route to the FAQs, click on the link in my signature.

Hi - Question for you! Heading to WDW with my Mom soon. Noticed Apple Scooter is cheaper than Walker. Are we comparing apples to apples? Do they all rent the same type of scooter? She does not use one at home, but needs one here. Looking for stable and easy to manuever. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!! Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter