• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you really check in for your flight at a mall?

jason6144

Earning My Ears
I read on the lake buena vista resort website you could check in for your flight next door at the mall. Is this for real and how anyone checked in from there before and if so how does it work.

I read on the lake buena vista resort website you could check in for your flight next door at the mall. Is this for real and how anyone checked in from there before and if so how does it work.

I assume you're asking about Off Airport Check-in at The Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. The cost is $10 per person. Here's their website:

http://www.offairportcheckin.com/

The service is operated by BAGS, Inc., which is the same company that operates Disney's Resort Airline Check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter