Can you put the two twin beds together in 8030?

philnphyl

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if you could push the two twin beds together in the Walt suite? Was planning on letting my parents have the master bedroom - also is the Murphy bed a twin, full, or queen?

TIA!

Phyllis

Can't answer your question, but if I'm paying I never give up the master bedroom. :rolleyes1

In our culture, it's always out of respect to give the best to your elders. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for my parents. Plus, children will learn from example. :)

In our culture, it's always out of respect to give the best to your elders. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for my parents. Plus, children will learn from example. :)

I agree, always give the parents the bed! :) I am concerned about the twin beds..it seems they plant those beds now on cruise ships...maybe for safety? but two people might be able to sleep on the murphy bed? The configuration does not lend it to sleeping 2 couples comfortably.. but I hope you go anyways!! You could always book two adjoining rooms, we took our parents to the Med for their 48th anniversary last year, it was nice giving them their own room so they could have some quiet time..

Tara

Oh, we're going! We're leaving in 3 weeks for the LA Vancouver Repo. I don't care how we sleep - it's just easier to have the kids on a larger bed b/c they're fitful sleepers.

I didn't try to move the twin beds but they looked like regular beds to me so I would think you could but honestly don't know for sure. The murphy bed was at least a full and was located very close to the master suite. I would think you would rather stay in the room with the twin beds to have some distance from the master. But there is a door between the murphy and the master.

Thanks Rhonda! I see your little guy in the Captain's area! Not sure what you call that area. Can Concierge arrange to allow the kids up there? My son would be thrilled beyond belief!

The twins in the second bedroom can be put together. The murphy bed is either a full or a queen, i'm not sure which, but it is larger than a twin.

Yes, we had a special invitation to tour the bridge. Lots of fun little surprises when you stay in the Walt Suite. Enjoy your cruise!

Hello Phyllis
Now that you guys are back!
How was the room?
where you able to get the beds toguether on the twins?
We are doing this room for spring break next year!!!

Thanks
Big Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter