Can you pick a fake smile vs a real smile?

omg I only got 11 out of 20

which is odd, because I genuinely smile most of the time -- but I often notice most people don't. It's probably why I feel so much happier at wdw -- I'm among my own kind ::goodvibes:

I got 14 out of 20 - I correctly identified all but one of the fake smiles, but mistakenly labeled a bunch of real smiles as fake too - I think doing the test made me more suspicious than I normally would be!

17/20
And was unsure of many of my answers I thought I'd only have 10 or so.

17/20 and I second guessed my self, then changed the answer on two of the three I missed. I would have only missed one if I went with my initial instinct.

Interesting! I got 17 out of 20.

Did anyone here used to watch the show "Lie to Me"? We loved that show. It actually helped me with this quiz.

19/20!!!

I guessed wrong on the older lady. I guessed "fake," & her smile was "genuine." After looking at it again & again, I'm still not sure I say her smile is genuine... there's still something "off" about it to me.

I'm actually really surprised at how well I did because I didn't feel sure at all while taking the quiz.

Wow, I'm better at this than I thought, 19 out of 20. I missed the grey haired guy at the end. Should've gone with my gut instinct on that one.

I got 15 out of 20. Coincidentally, all the ones I missed were men?? Not sure what that says about me, but I thought that was sort of interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter