Can you pay the difference and upgrade tickets at US/IOA ?

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
Like the tickets at WDW, can you upgrade from a US/IOA seasonal "power" pass to a premier pass by paying the price difference?
And if so, would it matter if the seasonal pass was bought with a AAA discount?
DD and DSS are moving to Clermont and would like to know. TIA!

The power pass can be used to upgrade to either the preferred annual pass or the premier annual pass. It doesn't matter if the pass was from AAA. The expiration date will remain the same though. Make sure you have looked at the cost of both the preferred and the premier and what the advantages to each are. The premier is quite a bit more than the preferred. If you are just looking for free parking, no black out dates, and discounts on food and merchandise, then the preferred would be the way to go.

Thanks! DD and DSIL think that the $60 difference for the FOTL after 4pm is worth the extra $$. They have been spoiled by staying onsite at Universal.

Thanks! DD and DSIL think that the $60 difference for the FOTL after 4pm is worth the extra $$. They have been spoiled by staying onsite at Universal.
And don't forget...with the Premier AP, you also get a free HHN ticket for an off-peak night. :thumbsup2

I agree. Besides the HHN ticket and express, I would love the valet parking. I just wanted to make sure you knew the difference as many people do get confused between the premier and the preferred. Didn't want you buying something you didn't want. I see you've done your homework already.

Sorry to hijack this thread but does anyone know if I renew my preferred AP for $109 at the same time could I upgrade it to the premiere for the $60 price difference? Thanks

Sorry to hijack this thread but does anyone know if I renew my preferred AP for $109 at the same time could I upgrade it to the premiere for the $60 price difference? Thanks

Yes, in fact if you go to guest services you can just do both at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter