Can you Park Hop to HS for evening Savi's Appt.?

am12pm

Mouseketeer
When making the reservation for Savi's it says that you must have a park reservation for HS for that day. If my Savi's reservation is at 8:05 p.m. (park closing at 8 p.m.), could I just park hop there in the late afternoon/early evening or sometime before closing time? Or will there be some sort of glitch with me not having that park as my reservation for the day?

I think it keeps the park pass reservation language as hopping isn’t guaranteed. Here’s a quote from another Disney page:

Make-Believe & More
Droid Depot and Savi’s Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabersare currently accepting reservations. Reservations are subject to availability. Savi’s Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabers has been slightly adjusted to incorporate physical distancing between parties, so space is limited and reservations are recommended.
Reservations for Droid Depot, Savi’s Workshop and other pre-booked experiences do not guarantee access to a park, and Park Hopper availability may change daily. We recommend Guests book in-park experiences at the park where they have a Disney Park Pass reservation.

since hopping has yet to be restricted, I’m sure you’ll be fine to hop over and doing the build.

When making the reservation for Savi's it says that you must have a park reservation for HS for that day. If my Savi's reservation is at 8:05 p.m. (park closing at 8 p.m.), could I just park hop there in the late afternoon/early evening or sometime before closing time? Or will there be some sort of glitch with me not having that park as my reservation for the day?
Yes. You can go as early as it allows which is at 2pm. :)

As long as you have entered the park you reserved first, you can park hop. What you cannot do is not make ANY park reservation and just show up at HS after 2 pm.

As the others have posted, you can hop over to HS after 2 pm. They warn that there is the possibility that the park is not available for hopping and you could lose your deposit, as a no show. I wonder how often/if that actually occurs with the new system. Just a heads up to that possibility.

As the others have posted, you can hop over to HS after 2 pm. They warn that there is the possibility that the park is not available for hopping and you could lose your deposit, as a no show. I wonder how often/if that actually occurs with the new system. Just a heads up to that possibility.

No one here has been reported being denied entry when they've tried to park hop.

No one here has been reported being denied entry when they've tried to park hop.
I understand and haven’t seen it either, just wanted to let the previous poster know that it is a possibility, regardless of how nearly impossible it may be.

Thanks all, this will be in the middle of May, so my best guess is that arrival in hopping hours won't be an issue. Sometimes it's good to bounce things off of others here as I tend to overthink these types of things sometimes! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter