Can you order park items from home?

Sunray16

Earning My Ears
We just got back from WDW a few days ago and I'm regretting not getting a souvenir I wanted. My family was go-go-go and didn't want to take the time to browse through the shops. I had fully intended to look for the Gallery of Light pieces, but didn't have the time to do so. I'm pretty sure they're sold in the Art of Disney stores. Now that I'm home, is it possible to call a store and have them ship one to me? Or am I just out of luck?

Not sure if it's online, but I there is a section on the Disney Store online site that has Parks Merchandise:

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks-product/mn/1001081/

As for calling the actual store, I'd be interested to know if you could pay with credit card over the phone and have them ship it to you!

Disneystore.com was the first place I checked, but I couldn't find them. I'm hoping someone has info on paying over the phone and shipping. Fingers crossed!!

There's an email and phone for merchandise services that you can call and have something shipped to you.. but I think you have to tell them specifically what you want - like something you saw and decided to not buy but now want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter