Can you order from Cosco if not a member?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW July 12-19. I would like to get just a case of water with out having to pay a huge shipping charge ($6-12). This would be the only thing that I would need to order, we will be bring snacks down in our checked luggage.

Has anyone ordered from Cosco and not been a member? What do they charge you? Is it correct that the price of the item includes delivery? We would need it delivered to the POP. Do they deliver on Sat? Do we have to be there to receive the delivery? Can we pick a certain date to have it delivered?or do you just order 2-3 days before you arrive?

Thanks for any help.

I've used them for our past 2 trips. I'm not a member and they charge .35 fee for not being a member. I ordered on Tuesday morning we arrived Thursday morning and the water was in our room when we came back from the park.

When you ordered your water, where did you get the address to the resort? and did the order screne give you enough room to put the ressie # and your name c/0 the resort? We are staying at the Pop.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter