Can you make single FP+ Selections?

kyomagi

Mouseketeer
I dont really like any of the epcot or MK 3 pack plans when i try to choose one FP+

Is there something im missing when trying to select only 1 FP?

I dont really like any of the epcot or MK 3 pack plans when i try to choose one FP+

Is there something im missing when trying to select only 1 FP?

You have to start with three, but you can then edit any/all of them after the initial reservations are made.

well problem is, i selected the fireworks show for epcot, but i cant select the test tract when i select the fireworks?

well problem is, i selected the fireworks show for epcot, but i cant select the test tract when i select the fireworks?

That's because there's tiering at EPCOT and Illuminations (fireworks) and Test Track are in the same Tier 1 category. You can only pick 1 Tier 1 attraction.

No, you can't. Epcot is tiered and Test track, Soarin, maelstrom, and illuminations are all level 1. You can only pick one.

They are both Tier 1 "attractions", you could only choose one or the other. Your other 2 FP+ selections must come from the other group.

If you select less than 3 experiences, the system will automatically add enough so you have 3. You can always go in and change the experience and the time afterwords. One tip though, don't go and delete any so you only have 1 or 2. The system won't let you add more in, so if you want to add more, you will have to re-select the current FP+ selections you have in order to keep them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter