Can you make partial payments online?

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
I was wondering if i can make partial payments online once ive made my deposit or do they only accept full payments online after that, or do i have to call directly for that??

just an FYI......I went ahead and tried it and was successfully able to make a partial payment on both reservations i have. It gave me a new balance owing as well.

If booked direct you can do it on the DCL website, if Booked through a TA ask them, i have booked through Dreams and i have made a number of part payments through them to DCL.

I do this to spread the cost, plus to take advantage when the pound/dollar exchange is good, if the rate swung against me i could loose a lot.

I have never had a problem, and even put on shipboard credit to cover the trips, tips and sundry costs so i can go on holiday knwoing its nearly all paid for an can enjoy!

Yes you can, I paid my first cruise thru the internet (partially) and now I'm paying the next two monthly online.

Yes you surely can and what a great benifit this is that DCL offers. This way you can book your cruise and take your sweet time paying for it if you book your cruise as far out as you can. DH & I do this everytime we sail DCL, it makes it much easier to come up with the money. Shoot I have even just paid $25 a week online till it was all due in full and guess what-I had it paid off early doing this! Yeah DCL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter