Can you link your Hilton Honors number to a Priceline reservation?

AC7179

Registered
Or is it an either/or type of thing?

If you can, how do you do it? :confused3

I was thinking about just calling, but thought I'd ask here first. :goodvibes

I always present my rewards card upon check in. Sometimes they honor it even though it's a Priceline reservation, sometimes they don't. Depends on the hotel chain and the individual behind the desk. For Wyndham, which will have your 'preferences' in your room when you arrive, I call the hotel and give them the # in advance to add to the reservation and have never had a problem.

I would call and ask them. We have had them say no, and we have had them say yes. I also show my card at check-in. When they say no, I just always ask why my room service meal charges should be exempt from getting points and they will usually add it then. I say usually because once at a Marriott the guy wouldn't budge.

"I always present my rewards card upon check in. Sometimes they honor it even though it's a Priceline reservation, sometimes they don't."

Same here but i havent got any problems yet with priceline registrations ,yet..

Technically you're a Priceline customer, not a Hilton custer. Your reserved with Priceline. You paid Priceline. Take your card along and ASK -- you might be lucky -- but if they refuse, you really don't have a leg to stand upon. It's really a gray area, and it's up to the person at the desk when you check in. You have nothing to lose by asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter