Can You Jump in Line Right Before Park Close on a Party Day?

khaleesi

Life is a Special Occasion
I know this is the rule generally, but if MK closes at 6pm for MVMCP can I hop in a line 5:59? I won't be staying for the party.

Thanks!!

There are a few that might not. I know last year Pirates shut down before 6. Line was way outside the queue for the reopen at 7. I think it was due to the "overlay" but it might happen.

The only exception I’ve seen is for the Employee Service Celebrations. They do start closing the attractions early on those days.

For the other scheduled parties, just hop in line while the park is still open.

Just as an observation, they were checking wristbands for folks getting in to line for Haunted Mansion at 5:55pm on 10/15, but it may have just been for that particular attraction.

and ignore the wait times posted. We jumped in line for SDMT at 5:58pm last year on a party day. I was showing 45 min wait. it was a straight walk on - just the time it took us to walk the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter