Can you help us decide if we should sell?

Dean...We own Marriott at Beach Place Towers in Ft Lauderdale. We are a weeks owner who bough resale and belong to II. We bought EOY as well although a two bedroom lockout used to give us 2 weeks but again, because of not having the time to get away, lately we trade a 2 bedroom for a 2 bedroom instead of locking off and getting two trades. Thank so much for taking the time to respond...I think there is a little bit (please don't shoot me) of being Disney'd out. While we love Disney and the memories for our kids, I just wish Disney would change some of the shows and rides to not have it be the same in 10 years.
Depending on the season you own and week you deposit, you may have success trading if you plan in advance, even for HH summer and HI. If you consistently need a 2 BR, I'd deposit a 2 BR. If you don't value owning DVC, I'd definitely sell.

We also try to avoid the FL summer (for us, FL summer = May-Oct). I prefer Disneyland in the summer.

When DS went off to college, DH and I made some trips just to two of us during F&W and Flower and garden and also early Dec when the Christmas decorations were up.

We waited several years to see how things would pan out. We recently sold about 25% of our points because DS can only join us maybe one time a year and DH and I are fine with either a studio or 1br if it's just us. We'll see how the new amount of points work out for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter