Can you help me re-work my itinerary

alyn

Earning My Ears
Currently we have the following;

Arrive at CSR approx 9pm on Sunday Feb 12

Monday Feb 13 - 10:25 AM ADR at Chef Mickey's Spend day at MK
Tuesday Feb 14 - 7:00 PM ADR at CRT spend day at MK (not changing this!)
Wednesday Feb 15 - 6:55 PM ADR Coral Reef Spend day at EP
Thursday Feb 16 - 10:10 AM ADR at Hollywood & Vine Spend day at HS
Friday Feb 17 - 6:15 PM ADR at Maya Grill at CSR spend day at AK
Saturday Feb 18 - 6:40 at Whispering Canyon No other plans yet
Sunday Feb 19 - 5:15 ADR at Ohana's No other plans yet
Monday Feb 20 Flight home at 2:20 PM no plans, quite morning

Since getting acquainted with these boards I think I have made a few 'rookie' mistakes. I am now looking at;
Spending Monday at EP not MK and have booked an ADR for Akershus's at 9:25AM
Spending Wednesday at MK and I have booked an ADR at Whispering Canyon for dinner.
This leaves me with re-booking something to replace our Saturday dinner plans.

I am VERY open and happy to receive suggestions. Thanks!!

I would suggest leaving Saturday morning and afternoon open as a day to catch up on anything you missed. Then book Hoop Dee Doo or Boma for Saturday Eve and take advantage of either the free Chip and Dale Sing along at Fort Wilderness or the Night Vision animal viewing at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

What does your party look like? Is the Valintine's day dinner a romantic occasion or a family affair? It looks like you're going to have a blast.

Looks like a great trip!

I'm glad to see you changed your reservation from Coral Reef to Akershus (Epcot). I assume your only going to do one TS a day therefore you don't have an ADR for later in the day Monday at Epcot. If that's the case then have lunch and/or dinner at one of the many fantastic counter service restaurants at Epcot. We loved all of them (Japan, China, Morocco, Mexico and Norway were our favorites). If your looking for a 2nd ADR on Monday then try Chefs De France.

Another suggestion would be to try Boma at AKL on Friday as opposed to Maya Grill. I guess it's based on preferences but we were not impressed with Maya Grill at all. Boma, on the other hand, was a good experience. I mention Boma as it's clear you want to eat close to AK as thats the park you'll be at.

As far as Saturday I would suggest something at Downtown Disney. My family and I tried Raglan Road this past August and it was excellent! The food and dancers/musicians were 2nd to none.

Looks like a great trip!

I'm glad to see you changed your reservation from Coral Reef to Akershus (Epcot). I assume your only going to do one TS a day therefore you don't have an ADR for later in the day Monday at Epcot. If that's the case then have lunch and/or dinner at one of the many fantastic counter service restaurants at Epcot. We loved all of them (Japan, China, Morocco, Mexico and Norway were our favorites). If your looking for a 2nd ADR on Monday then try Chefs De France.

Another suggestion would be to try Boma at AKL on Friday as opposed to Maya Grill. I guess it's based on preferences but we were not impressed with Maya Grill at all. Boma, on the other hand, was a good experience. I mention Boma as it's clear you want to eat close to AK as thats the park you'll be at.

As far as Saturday I would suggest something at Downtown Disney. My family and I tried Raglan Road this past August and it was excellent! The food and dancers/musicians were 2nd to none.

Thanks for your suggestions. You would recommend Akershus over Coral Reef? Why? You are right we are doing one TS each day. We did have Boma booked for the Friday but switched it to the Maya Grill b/c we thought we'd be happy just to be back at our hotel. Thanks for the Downtown Recommendation. I have been toying with that as we haven't actually scheduled it in anywhere yet. I wondered about The Raglan Road. It's sounds great!

Why don't you go back to Epcot ?

I see the dining is something you all enjoy. Epcot has the best selection of dining options... so pick something you like there and head back to take a leisurely stroll through the World Showcase...

or take a bit more time to let everyone enjoy the rides, attractions and video games at Future World?

We LOVE Teppan Edo and Le Cellier but there are plenty of restaurants that get great reviews over there....
have a magical trip !
Mary

I would suggest leaving Saturday morning and afternoon open as a day to catch up on anything you missed. Then book Hoop Dee Doo or Boma for Saturday Eve and take advantage of either the free Chip and Dale Sing along at Fort Wilderness or the Night Vision animal viewing at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I love both of these ideas! Thank you. I didn't realize there was night vision viewing at AK. I think the Hoop Dee Doo isn't on the week we are there and I am not sure about the sing-a-long. I am going to investigate that. Thanks for the tips!!

This should get you through the Magic Kingdom on Valentine’s day with minimal waits...probably nothing over 20 minutes. I’ve assumed that a family with a 6 year old daughter isn’t going to be too keen on Space Mountain so I’ve left that off. I’ve tried to hit the other high points. This should get you to your 7:00 reservation with plenty to talk about! You'll have most of the rides under your belt and later in your trip you can return and hit your favorites at a more leisurely pace.

Get there early! You’ll read that over and over and it is true. Be there by 8:30 and in the park by 9. Take the short cut to tomorrow land by the ice cream shop and head to Buzz Lightyear Spin. From there head to the Tomorrowland speedway and let you little one drive a car. Then do the Tea Party and Winnie the Pooh.

At this point get a Peter Pan Fast Pass. Then let her ride the Carrosel. Follow this with Snow White and then Its a Small World.

Believe it or not you’ll be able to do all this by 10ish.

Next head to the Haunted Mansion. After that walk through frontier land to get a Splash Mountain Fast Pass. Next head to Pirates of the Caribbean.

After Pirates, take an hour and half to find some lunch and meander through Adventure/Frontier Land. Be at Splash Mountain at 12:30 to use your Fast Pass.

Then take in the Country Bear Jamboree. Get a Jungle Cruise Fast Pass and explore Adventureland some more. You can do Aladdin's Carpet ride...this will probably be your longest wait of the day. You can meander a little bit hear but you want to end up in a good place to both see the Dreams come True parade at 3:00 and make it to Tomorrowland with a little time to see it at a more leisurely pace.

Try to get to Monster’s about 3:45. Then head over to Philaharmagic. This gives you a couple of sit down AC shows after a long day of walking around.

Use your Peter Pan Fast Pass after the show. Make your way around the castle to see the Dream along with Mickey Show at 5:15.

When the Show is over use your Jungle Cruise Fast Pass, Check out the Swiss Family Treehouse, and see the Tiki Room.

You should be in a good place to head over to your reservations at 7:00 with plenty of time to spare.

Have a great Valentine’s day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter