Can you help me find a pattern (non-Disney) ?

bubba

Mouseketeer
I had a cross stitch pattern years ago that I loved. I stitched it a few times as wedding gifts. It was a rectangular floral border and inside was a quote by Antoine de Saint Exupery that said "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." It originally came from the Winter 1993 edition of Celebrations to Cross Stitch and Craft magazine. I have looked everywhere and can't find my copy anywhere ! My husband and I are going to be celebrating our 20th anniversary in a few months and I would love to make this for us to celebrate this milestone. Is it possible that anyone out there might have a copy that they could photocopy for me ? Failing that, does anyone have any suggestions for something similar ? (I can follow a pattern like a trooper, but I cannot create patterns on my own so it is not an option for me to recreate this)
All help is hugely appreciated !

Just saw your post and checked a popular auction site. There are several copies of that magazine listed under $5 including postage.
HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter