Can you guess?

diz karen

Mouseketeer
My husband was flipping channels and heard them ask a girl on "Blind date" where was the most interesting place she had "done it". She replied a ride at WDW. My husband had me guess which one. I was wrong. Can you guess?

Where do they find these people???

Was it Its a Small World? The Monorail?

How about the Transit Authority?

Are we going to find out what the answer is??

PM me-We're just dying to know!!

Kellyla is right. It was the haunted mansion. I couldn't imagine it.
I guess more than a ghost popped up between them. (Okay that was sick.) Lilsonicfan your answer was interesting. I have a hard time just holding on on space mountain.

DH says Tower of Terror-at least the ride is long enough
(that was sick too) - Can't imagine Space Mountain either.

Those HAunted Mansion seats are a little uncomfortable to begin with so I am trying to imagine how you would do that and those speakers certainly dont emit the best mood music,hehehe.;)

and just another thought,those seats occasionally turn and you can see other people and they can see you.Certainly not something I would want to see when you get to the part when are facing the mirrors and the ghosts are sitting with you.YUCK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter