Can you get the schedule for the AK vet in advance?

Gonzo82

Mouseketeer
I love watching the vets at the Conservation Station do their thing, but it's always a gamble on what procedures you'll see, or if they're even doing anything at all. Is there any way to find out what they're up to before getting on the train? A website maybe? If I went to guest services in the morning before rope drop would they have the schedule?

I don't believe they truly have a set schedule, other than general checkups. Your best bet is just being there in the morning, that's when they do most of their activities.

Just like no one can predict when a human is going to get sick, no one can predict when an animal is going to need attention. They do have some routine checkups but I imagine those would be pushed back should something else critical come up.

We've seen a turtle being checked up because he had his shell crushed by a car (come on people, you can't see a turtle in the road?) and we've also see a bat being readied for his/her monthly checkup. Neither one was planned but both were appreciated (especially when the turtle decided enough was enough and wanted to go - I don't think he realized he was moving that slowly).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter