• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you get takeout from TS restaurants?

KangaFan

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga
Just curious--we sometimes like to grab something & just head back to the peace & quiet in our room. BW doesn't have much for CS & we like some of the items on the ESPN menu, but not the noise of the location. Anyone ever get takeout from a TS restaurant?

Thanks!

Just curious--we sometimes like to grab something & just head back to the peace & quiet in our room. BW doesn't have much for CS & we like some of the items on the ESPN menu, but not the noise of the location. Anyone ever get takeout from a TS restaurant?

Thanks!

Usually not.

None of the TS restaurants are set up for take-out...and we've been in line at the check-in podium of more than one restaurant listening to people asking for the take-out menu when told there is a long wait for a table. It's been "sorry, no take-out" at every restaurant.

Now if you're staying at a deluxe resort, you can find a lot of the same foods (or similar dishes) on the room-service menus so that may be an option for you.

Or, you can get seated, order, and then ask for to-go boxes when food gets delivered.

The ESPN Club does allow you to make a take our order from their bar, however the catch is they automatically add on 18% gratuity onto your bill.

Also if you have a Table In Wonderland card that can be used when taking out food from there.

Finally last Wednesday on August 22 I took out some food from the ESPN Club, so I have that recent experience to go with and the fact I have done that more then once.

Most of them don't. But I know ESPN does, because we had posts here that they charge an automatic tip for it.

Great, thanks for the info. Not a sports fan so takeout would be ideal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter