Can you get sushi at starring rolls on dining plan

I'm wondering the same thing...I've read that it is and heard you can also get a fruit or bag of chips along with it plus dessert....can anyone confirm this?? I'd also like to eat there for our upcoming trip (mostly for the cupcakes for dessert ;))

Yes, I was able to get the sushi, a little tart, and a drink as a CS.

Sushi.jpg

Yes I did this too, I got the veggie sushi, chips, cupcake and drink. I could have gotten fruit instead of the chips.

Sorry to impose on your thread but I have a question.

How is the sushi at Starring Rolls? Is it good, or is in mainly like sushi you find in your grocery stores?

Thanks.

The veggie sushi I had was good, but yes it was like grocery store sushi in my opinion.

I would agree, perhaps a cut above grocery store sushi, not as good as Tokyo Dining, Kona Sushi, or California grill; but more than adequate for CS! Ours was fresh and flavorful.

That sushi, from my experience, is made at a store called Publix that they have down there... I had some from Publix just before going to Disney, and the container and arrangement and even the printed packaging was the same.

Don't know about the Publix validity. They are the same containers we get at Walmart here in Kansas, and will tell you for a FACT the sushi at Starring Rolls is not the same! :goodvibes

Absolutely yes. I large sushi (as picture shows) -- big enough to share. Plus, you can get one of their huge cupcakes and a large drink. DH and I can share this meal, it is so big.

This is one of the reasons I love the DIS. I'm planning CS meal options and the kids saw sushi and wanted to know if we could have that on the plan. I see a lot of sushi the 2 days we are at DS.

Just an FYI I got the sushi and udon combo meal at Yakitori house with a CS credit. Got a large drink and ginger cake to go with it. You get the option of a california roll or spicy tuna roll. I went with the spicy tuna and it was pretty good. Th udon was on point also since it was a little chilly outside.

You can get quick-service sushi at Captain cookes at the poly (open 24 hours) also. Their sushi is made at the sushi bar upstairs and then brought down. I visit the sushi bar (chef Andres is amazing) enough that i got the scoop on it from the chef there.

At captain cookes you would get the sushi and a dessert (like a dole whip) and a drink.

You can get quick-service sushi at Captain cookes at the poly (open 24 hours) also. Their sushi is made at the sushi bar upstairs and then brought down. I visit the sushi bar (chef Andres is amazing) enough that i got the scoop on it from the chef there.

At captain cookes you would get the sushi and a dessert (like a dole whip) and a drink.

Great News! Was planning at least one meal at Captain Cooks, so my kids will be glad to hear they can get sushi!

Was searching for pixtures of SR sushi and thought this thread should be bumped up. I am defintely going to check out the sushi at Capt. Cooks. We ate dinner there last year (flatbread and noodle) and thought it was just okay. But sushi, and a dole whip, what could be better? And of course fireworks after. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter