• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you get soda at breakfast? (Diet Coke Junkie!)

Will316

Mouseketeer
Hi guys. Can you usually get soda at one of the breakfast buffets, CRT, Chef Mickey's, etc? Not a coffee drinker, but I'm usually good for 3 Diet Coke's by noon.

Yes you can. I don't do coffee for breakfast - I get my caffeine from a soda instead. I'd be lost without it!

If Disney ever switched to Pepsi products, I would cry:scared:

I am SO with you guys on this one!!!!! Diet coke for everyone!!!!

When I get funny looks for asking, I just tell them I prefer to take my morning caffeine cold!!!

If you're at a buffet or something, just ask. They will bring it!

Hi guys. Can you usually get soda at one of the breakfast buffets, CRT, Chef Mickey's, etc? Not a coffee drinker, but I'm usually good for 3 Diet Coke's by noon.

I have come to learn over the years that we are not as rare as one might think! ;)

If Disney had Pepsi products I would cry!

Yes. I've had diet coke at breakfast at CRT, CP, Akershus, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's, and Cape May Cafe.

ETA - And Ohana.

This is great news! I did not enjoy the orange juice at CRT (I HATE orange juice), but I never really goot a chance to ask about a diet coke. Yay!:banana:

Are you my husband under an assumed name? He's exactly like this.

Though I do get alot of strange looks from everyone it seems. I drink a diet coke for breakfast every day of the week. I don't think diet coke is any worse for you than coffee so I don't see the big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter