Can you get park maps at MCO Universal store?

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
A friend of mine will be traveling through MCO, and I'd like to ask her to pop into the Universal store on her way home to pick up "real" maps for me. Do they carry them there? I know I've read you can get WDW maps at the Disney store at MCO - I'm wondering if you can get the same for Universal. She will be traveling with kids, so I don't want her to bother if I know for sure they don't.

You can print the map of both parks and city walk from the Universal Orlando web site. Hope this helps pixiedust:

I did pick them up there when I was down there for work prior to our trip to give to my kids. I had to ask at the counter, but they had the park map.

Sorry, just saw this.....yes you can get park maps in the store at MCO........I think KJF is correct that you do have to ask for them, they're not obvious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter