Can you get any F&W items year round?

happy2012

DIS Veteran
Is there a list of items @ F&W that I can get any time while @ Epcot? Seeing F&W back makes me wish we booked our trip for it. I know most items are offered only @ F&W but wondering if anyones knows if we can get some things year round & the place we can get them. TIA.:goodvibes

It looks like a couple of the items from Canada (the cheese soup and the mushroom filet) are on the regular menu at Le Celier. And baklava from Morocco is always available at Tangerine Cafe.

The frozen bourbon lemonade was on the Food & Wine menu last year, and is now served full time at the Fife & Drum cafe.

The rice cream with strawberries at the Scandanavian booth is sold at the Kringla Bakery in Norway.

Last year there was an ice cream at the Chinese food kiosk (can't remember the flavor), but I remember loving the ice cream, then discovering it was available year-round.

The apple strudel at the Germany kiosk is available at Sommerfest (the QS place), minus the caramel sauce.

Last year there was an ice cream at the Chinese food kiosk (can't remember the flavor), but I remember loving the ice cream, then discovering it was available year-round.

Ginger Caramel...very yummy and available from the Lotus Blossom Cafe (QS) year around.

Great thanks! I was hoping someone would remember the flavor for me so that I can look for it this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter