1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Can you get any F&W items year round?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by happy2012, Oct 10, 2012.

1. happy2012

happy2012 ♫ ♪There's a great big beautiful tomorrow Shinin'

Is there a list of items @ F&W that I can get any time while @ Epcot? Seeing F&W back makes me wish we booked our trip for it. I know most items are offered only @ F&W but wondering if anyones knows if we can get some things year round & the place we can get them. TIA.:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GenevieveRaqs

GenevieveRaqs Mouseketeer

It looks like a couple of the items from Canada (the cheese soup and the mushroom filet) are on the regular menu at Le Celier. And baklava from Morocco is always available at Tangerine Cafe.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

The frozen bourbon lemonade was on the Food & Wine menu last year, and is now served full time at the Fife & Drum cafe.

5. MouseMomx2

MouseMomx2 DIS Veteran

The rice cream with strawberries at the Scandanavian booth is sold at the Kringla Bakery in Norway.

6. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Last year there was an ice cream at the Chinese food kiosk (can't remember the flavor), but I remember loving the ice cream, then discovering it was available year-round.

7. Gonzo82

Gonzo82 Member

The apple strudel at the Germany kiosk is available at Sommerfest (the QS place), minus the caramel sauce.

8. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Ginger Caramel...very yummy and available from the Lotus Blossom Cafe (QS) year around.

9. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Great thanks! I was hoping someone would remember the flavor for me so that I can look for it this year.

10. happy2012

happy2012 ♫ ♪There's a great big beautiful tomorrow Shinin'

mmm all sounds good!!!:goodvibes Wish that pretzel sausage thing was in Germany year round. :(