Can you freeze baked beans?

Disneyaholic

DIS Veteran
We had a graduation party for our daughter over the weekend and had a local BBQ place cater it for us. (YUM!) Well, we have TONS of food left over! I have already frozen the leftover chicken and pork, and I know there's nothing I can do with the extra cole slaw (except give it to neighbors, which we have been doing), but I would love to know if I can freeze the baked beans! They are sooooo yummy, but we can only eat so much before I have to either freeze them or give them away...

Thanks for your help!

so, like if you freeze them and they're not good, what have you lost if you'd have to give them away anyway? I would freeze them...they freeze refried beans.

Originally posted by beansmom
so, like if you freeze them and they're not good, what have you lost if you'd have to give them away anyway? I would freeze them...they freeze refried beans.

LOL, you're absolutely right, except that I have to clear room in the freezer if I keep them, and I don't want to bother with that if they won't keep.

Thanks for the advice.

I freeze them all of the time. I've never really had much of a problem!

Good Luck,
Candi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter