Can you Find your Inner Peace? I did!

AuburnJen92

DIS Veteran
Dr Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.'
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua , a package of Nutter Butters (I would have finished the Oreos, but I am allergic!), the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How have you found your inner peace?:laughing:

Jen....I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You are always the lifter of spirits..literally in this case!!!

Jen, that is HYSTERICAL!!!!! Thank you! I really needed that this morning! :rotfl2:

Dr Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.'
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua , a package of Nutter Butters (I would have finished the Oreos, but I am allergic!), the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How have you found your inner peace?:laughing:

:lmao: :laughing: :lmao: :rotfl:

image004.gif

Good stuff Jen !:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm gonna bring with me to the Oct,09 GG, everything I start but don't finish, then I can achieve inner peace,,, while at the Fort.

I think I found some inner pieces the other day when I sneezed.....

Gotta love the cold and flu season every school year!

Finishing a case of suds from the Halloween Fort weekend. Here's to Dr. fill me up!:thumbsup2

Jack

PS - Kids just finished the Oreos:confused:

Hey, I'm trying to finish all the Halloween candy, but the kids keep stealing it back! I tell you, is nothing scared anymore??? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter