Can you find AAA rates for different resorts without contacting an agent?

Mary L

Earning My Ears
Am wondering if I can browse AAA rates (or rate history over time). I look and look but get nowhere. I did have an agent give a hypothetical quote and it didn't seem discounted at all. Any help?

I don't know about rate history over time but I was able to log onto the AAA Michigan website and get a AAA quote (room only) for our upcoming trip. Once I had the rate though I called CRO and they gave me the same price. Here is a link you can try:

http://www.autoclubgroup.com/michigan/travel/index.aspx?&zip=48073

Just type in Lake Buena Vista, FL for the location and your dates and it should work.

Good luck!
Laurie

I would check out your AAA website, or even call Disney directly to get a AAA rate quote. I'm sure they'd be able to give you a rate for any resort.

Our first trip we booked a package through AAA. The next time we went I priced a package and then priced out AAA room only rate and it was cheaper to book separetly. I just called CRO and booked it myself with my AAA card number. I think there are only a certain number of rooms that are sold with the AAA rate. We booked 6 months out and had no problem getting the resort we wanted.

If you are looking for room-only, just call EDE and they can tell you. For the packages, I think you have to go through AAA or their website.

the quote the agent gave may have included tax --for some resorts the tax rate and the AAA discount wind up being the same, thus the AAA discount essentially cancels out the tax.

AAA room only discount

20% off values and moderates during value season
15% off deluxe

15% off values and moderates during regular and peak season
10% off deluxe

No discount during holiday season.

cobbler said:
AAA room only discount

20% off values and moderates during value season
15% off deluxe

15% off values and moderates during regular and peak season
10% off deluxe

No discount during holiday season.

Unless you get my former agent, who told me the rates aren't set and that they fluctuate. :rolleyes:

nevermind - I need more coffee. :-) I thought the discounts above were off but I read wrong. My bad.

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter