• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can you enter a sweepstakes..our family could use some good news

nurselisa1124

Earning My Ears
Hi all..
One of my first posts...so happy to find a website like this.OUr family LOVES disney as well.

Is it still possible to enter a sweepstakes to win a trip to WDW or WDL in calif? THis has been an awful year...always been a single mom , but having to work 3 jobs now with the economy to keep up at home..lost my home to foreclosure like everyone else..had built it and owned it for 22 years! Devasted us, especially my kids who grew up there...

then in the past 2 mos my son has become incredably sick..he had a thyroid storm, or very high hyperthyroidism that the drs at our local hospital missed. He could have died, but we were lucky enough to spend some time in the Local children's hospital= and he got a great endocronologist who is gradually still getting him back to normal again. His thyroid numbers are still way off..as they are currently tryign to kill his thyroid now..so he's been very dizzy, with high pulse and has even passed right out at school during a chorus concert...

He's hoping to feel better as his dream is to audition for the american idol contest ....he's been a musician forever, in all state chorus', plays 4 instruments etc...I'd love to be able to take him down to WDW at some point.

So to make a long story shorter...lol..I'd love to try to sign up for any sweepstakes etc..that could help us get to DW ...are they still available for registering etc..? and where do i go to do so.

Thanks for listening to me vent...I'm very happy to have found this website as I'm sure you all will allow me to enter into this 'happy place' every day.

Thanks

Lisa:banana:

:hug: here's hoping for better things for your family!

I do know there is a disney trip sweepstakes going on weather.com ...thats the only one I know of, but I bet there's more.

:hug: here's hoping for better things for your family!

I do know there is a disney trip sweepstakes going on weather.com ...thats the only one I know of, but I bet there's more.
thanks for your kind words as well as the info. I will check it out!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter