• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you eat in a restaurant after the park has closed?

mana

Earning My Ears
When trying to make reservations I notice that 8:55 will pop up when Epcot closes at 9. is this just a fluke or can guests dine in the restaurants after the park has closed?

I'm no expert, but I don't think this is a fluke.

I've seen LOTS of people in Chefs De France after Illuminations at Epcot & the park is "closed" They can't just kick out diners b/c the park hours have stopped.

As long as the reservation is there, I'd make it.

I was wondering this too..

But then I thought, maybe the food or service will be worse as it gets closer to closing time?

Will the rush you? Will the buffet type places have cold/old food?

Just something I was thinking about...

I saw book it. Then you can enjoy all of the park and eat at the end of the day. You can always call and ask after you made your reservation.

Yes, you absolutely can. Some restaurants stay open later than the park. The times will be noted on the times & info guide, but obviously, you can tell this by being able to book an ADR past park closing time. For example, we had a 7:10pm ADR for Sci-Fi last week when the park closed at 7. Worked out great. Got to ride a couple of last minute rides and then have a nice dinner before heading out. Lots of other people were leaving at the time we were, as a couple of restaurants were open late. There were a couple of stores still open that I saw, and the wheelchair/stroller return was open. There were security guards out directing you towards the exit, but it wasn't like you were being hurried out. We stopped to take pictures with the nearly empty park. It was cool.

I have a 50's Primetime ADR for DHS closing time in October and from past experience even at official closing many of the stores and eateries stay open for a while after, it's just the rides that definitely stop, so there shouldn't be a problem :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter