Can you eat at E Garden, Animators P and Royal Palace for lunch/breakfast??

dawsons

Mouseketeer
We just had a great opportunity to change our cruise from March '12 to May '11 because of a cancellation so we took it. The problem is our dinner time is 2nd seating which I believe is like 8:30. We are also an hour ahead of Florida, so that's like 9:30 our time :(. Is Enchanged Garden, Royal Palace, and Animators Palate open for breakfast and lunch?? I am afraid that 2nd seating might end up being too late for us with 2 small kiddos, but I don't want to miss out. So, I thought we might try it for lunch or breakfast just to experience it. Any thoughts??

Royal Palace will have an a la Carte Breakfast service.

Keep in mind that you will not experience any "show" elements at Breakfast or Lunch.

Enchanted garden was open on the MV for buffet breakfast.:)

Most days Royal Palace was open for breakfast and lunch. EG was open for breakfast most days. AP was not open for breakfast or lunch.

Just curious. Where are you coming from where 8:30 in FL will be equalivent to 9:30 your time? For most people FL is earlier than their time zone, for example 8:30 pm in FL is 7:30 pm in Texas & Chicago.

Most days Royal Palace was open for breakfast and lunch. EG was open for breakfast most days. AP was not open for breakfast or lunch.

Just curious. Where are you coming from where 8:30 in FL will be equalivent to 9:30 your time? For most people FL is earlier than their time zone, for example 8:30 pm in FL is 7:30 pm in Texas & Chicago.

I was wondering the same thing, but I think there are parts of Canada that are an hour ahead.

If you want to switch to early dining they can almost certainly switch you once you board. Just look in the navigator and it will tell you where to go to change dining. I have never had a request denied.

depending on how well your kids like the kids clubs you could do what we did ..... on days when the kids were fading, we got them food from the hamburger/hot dog place, let them eat, put them in the kids clubs, and enjoyed a nice dinner.

Would be Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or Prince Edward Island - one hour ahead of Florida would be Atlantic time rather than Eastern

You also will not have the same menu for lunch as you will dinner.

non-buffet breakfast is one of my fav cruise exps. glad the Dream keeps that up as an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter