Can you do more than one rewards site?

gracie1

DIS Veteran
I currently do sunshine rewards. But I see things for quick rewards on here. Can you be a member of more than one?

I've been having quite a bit of trouble getting proper credits at SR lately. What is Quick Rewards like?

I'm pretty sure you can be a member of how ever many you want, but most likely be able to double dip.

If you are, you need to be careful. If you do surveys, don't do the same "brand" on both sites...sometimes you don't know what brand of survey you're being plunked into, so you can get yourself into trouble (which would equal being banned from one or both sites, and losing your earnings).

Some merchants were making noises about tracking cookies and making it not possible to, for instance, get credit for a purchase through, say, sunshine if you previously clicked through from, say, mypoints. Ever since I saw that gossip, I take great care when doing paid emails on MP, and I just won't click through if I generally shop at that merchant through sunshine.

nunzia, what's going on? Have you looked through the threads talking about making sure you're computer is fine etc? Are TTs working? I have two TTs right now and I hate that...and as far as I can tell, the problems are on the merchants' side (one is a known and mysterious glitch that didn't hit just me, the other is likely b/c the item was backordered for a month). Anyway, :hug:. Problems like that are never fun. FWIW, I despise QR...their format didn't work for me, I tried it for a month and never once understood what I was doing...but I'm in the minority on that one...

I don't "get" Sunshine Rewards and just cashed out there and will not be doing anything more than the Sunshine Scratch Off thing. I love love love Quick Rewards! I don't like signing up for random offers, but I love the daily clicks and surveys. I have made an easy $150 since April with them... :)

I have been using a few rewards sites and have made over $1600 so far in Disney gift cards and Shell gift cards in the past year. I love Quickrewards its my favorite! I plan on buying gas, deluxe dining and annual passes in Dec with my earnings!

Isn't Quick Rewards and Sunshine basicly the same surveys?
I just siged up for Quick Rewards and unless I'm doing something wrong they seem to be the same surveys you take on Sunshine. Which I don't like because ur answering questions for 10-15 minutes only for them to tell u that u don't qualifyand give u no credit for them. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't "get" Sunshine Rewards and just cashed out there and will not be doing anything more than the Sunshine Scratch Off thing. I love love love Quick Rewards! I don't like signing up for random offers, but I love the daily clicks and surveys. I have made an easy $150 since April with them... :)

I don't get this comment as Sunshine Rewards has SEVEN surveys you can do each day. When I joined in 2007, there was one daily survey and you did sign up for random things, but you really don't have to do that any more. It's pretty easy to make money there doing the surveys each day and shopping once in a while.

I don't get this comment as Sunshine Rewards has SEVEN surveys you can do each day. When I joined in 2007, there was one daily survey and you did sign up for random things, but you really don't have to do that any more. It's pretty easy to make money there doing the surveys each day and shopping once in a while.

I think my problem is in part because I had already been doing QR for a while so didn't do the SR surveys. That left sign-ups and the scratch off and a few other things. So without the surveys there wasn't as much opportunity for me. I like the daily click options on QR, too...

If you are, you need to be careful. If you do surveys, don't do the same "brand" on both sites...sometimes you don't know what brand of survey you're being plunked into, so you can get yourself into trouble (which would equal being banned from one or both sites, and losing your earnings).

Some merchants were making noises about tracking cookies and making it not possible to, for instance, get credit for a purchase through, say, sunshine if you previously clicked through from, say, mypoints. Ever since I saw that gossip, I take great care when doing paid emails on MP, and I just won't click through if I generally shop at that merchant through sunshine.

nunzia, what's going on? Have you looked through the threads talking about making sure you're computer is fine etc? Are TTs working? I have two TTs right now and I hate that...and as far as I can tell, the problems are on the merchants' side (one is a known and mysterious glitch that didn't hit just me, the other is likely b/c the item was backordered for a month). Anyway, :hug:. Problems like that are never fun. FWIW, I despise QR...their format didn't work for me, I tried it for a month and never once understood what I was doing...but I'm in the minority on that one...
I wish I knew..it is only lately that I have troubles..I have several TT that have never been settled. It is sporadic..I'll click along ok and then boom..no credits..and it does bother me when I pick a certain merchant over another similar merchant because of a higher cash back and then it doesn't credit.
My most recent one was on an order that generated 2 invoices since things were shipped from different places..it gave me credit on the little one (.26) not the big one $2.60). I realize it's the merchants, but still very annoying. I can't imagine it's anything to do with my computer (s), since it will be fine than it won't. :confused3
PS..did you ever get credit with hotels.com?
I don't visit the forums often..I guess I should and see if others are having the same issues...

i do mypoints - but not their surveys

and swagbucks - love this one! I earned $50 in amazon gift cards and have only been a member since the end of august. I do their surveys sometimes. it is easy too.

SR - I am a member but have NO patience for their surveys so I earn very little. I know that others do well with this one. But it is really not for me.

I love Sunshine. I just joined in September and made about $50 my first month! I've been using Swagbucks for a year and a half, they are great. Also just started to use MyPoints. I usually will click on the survey, but I have never qualified anyway, so I just take the 10 points.

I also use ebates, and cashbaq for online shopping cash back.

I did have a problem with SR before I knew you had to clear cookies each day and between certain surveys. Now that I do that, I never have any problem with crediting. Their forums are great too - VERY quick responses. :thumbsup2

I own mpypoints.com, quickrewards.com, simplegpt, and a lot more.

I love gettting free money andd gift cards.

I don't get Sunshine Rewards either...I signed up but every survey I tried to do said I didn't qualify after spending a fair amount of time answering the questions. And to spend that much time for nothing....it just seemed like a waste of time.

I only do SR and Mypoints. I have a hard time with SR though because yesterday I spent 20 minutes on a survey and then was told I didn't qualify. I have been having a very hard time qualifying for any surveys

I have been using a few rewards sites and have made over $1600 so far in Disney gift cards and Shell gift cards in the past year. I love Quickrewards its my favorite! I plan on buying gas, deluxe dining and annual passes in Dec with my earnings!

That's great! Which rewards sites do you use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter