• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you do a Split Stay at Disney World with only a 2 Night Trip

So It would be better to do 2 nights at All Star Sports than it would to stay 1 night at Sports and 1 Night at Four Seasons

Should I just give the $500 per night for four seasons for 2 nights or $82 per night for All Star Sports, I heard four seasons is nothing compared to All Star Sports

Four Seasons will be the nicer hotel in terms of luxury and service. ASSp is themed around massive sports equipment.

Depends on your budget and what floats your boat!

You could, but I wouldn't. You'd spend a decent amount of time switching resorts and with only two days I'd want to avoid wasting time. ASSp and Four Seasons are on completely separate levels. ASSp greets you with over the top sports icons and small rooms (260 sq ft), whereas Four Seasons provides a more refined atmosphere and 500 sq ft rooms.

Intrigued, so which one. Is better? The max ill pay for a room is $750 per night

Intrigued, so which one. Is better? The max ill pay for a room is $750 per night

Don't know if you are joking or not. This is like asking someone if you should order a burger or a dry aged porterhouse steak. The are both good, and are both beef; but they are in totally different classes and price range

Are you planning to be in the parks all day or planning down time at the resort? I feel like if I only had two days I would want to maximize park time, meaning it wouldn't really matter which resort I stayed in because I would hardly be in the room. In this case, I would pick ASSports and use the extra money for some special experiences/dining in the parks. If I were going to pay for a more expensive room, I'd pick one that offered easier access to the parks, so a monorail or Epcot resort.

I have never been to Walt Disney World, but i heard from a guy on here call "allstarsportsrule77" that nothing not even four seasons can compare to the luxury and pampering you get by staying at all star sport.
Don't know if you are joking or not. This is like asking someone if you should order a burger or a dry aged porterhouse steak. The are both good, and are both beef; but they are in totally different classes and price range

All Star Sports resort is value WDW resort which falls in the lowest grade of WDW resort. And I don't believe there is any spa. I am at All Star Sports right now. As a value hotel room rate under 100 per night and could fit 4 in a room. There is no complain. But all things here is minimum. Did you get a wrong message or is it another result the other poster is referring to?

arent the all stars the "deluxe resorts" because they are called the "all star". the only other resort ive heard of is the "contemporary" i dont know what is though, ive never been on the disney website. All i know is we want to see the new Cars Land, and the 60th anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter