Can you check out my dining plan?

mherb

Mouseketeer
OK, My girlfriend and I are going to WDW for 5 days sans the husbands. We booked the following dinner ressies:

Monday- Kona Cafe
Tuesday-Le Cellier
Wednesday-Boma
Thursday-Wolfgang Puck's Cafe

Any advice or changes we should make?

From everything I have heard Ohana is geared toward families and kids. Also, I don't eat meat.

I absolutely love the choices, and flavors of Kona, we've done both, and I just wasnt thrilled with OHana after the changes, the CM's also didnt seem that "enthused", it maybe was an "off" night for them...

and your right there are a lot of families, and kids getting up and doing the races...

I'm a huge meat eater, and I did enjoy the teryiaki beef (from Kona) over the sausage and tough "steak" at OHana - but that was my preference... DD8 didnt seem too excited, maybe she out grew it, maybe it would've been more fun for her if she had a friend or sister???

I have a friend that swears by the Brown Derby at Disney/MGM Studios - grapefruit cake, and that huge salad thingy (lol Cobb)

but from your list, I dont know what I'd skip instead!! :rotfl:

eeyore45 said:
I absolutely love the choices, and flavors of Kona, we've done both, and I just wasnt thrilled with OHana after the changes, the CM's also didnt seem that "enthused", it maybe was an "off" night for them...

and your right there are a lot of families, and kids getting up and doing the races...

I'm a huge meat eater, and I did enjoy the teryiaki beef (from Kona) over the sausage and tough "steak" at OHana - but that was my preference... DD8 didnt seem too excited, maybe she out grew it, maybe it would've been more fun for her if she had a friend or sister???

I have a friend that swears by the Brown Derby at Disney/MGM Studios - grapefruit cake, and that huge salad thingy (lol Cobb)

but from your list, I dont know what I'd skip instead!! :rotfl:

That is my problem! It took me two months to come up with these choices :rotfl2:

Your choices look great! Have a great time "girls" week!!! That sounds so awesome. :)

looks like GREAT choices :)

one question... if i promise to leave my dh home, can i come too?! PLEASE?! :flower:

gigi1313 said:
looks like GREAT choices :)

one question... if i promise to leave my dh home, can i come too?! PLEASE?! :flower:

Sure! We are going in June :wave2:

We've been to the first three and loved each of them!

Just tried Kona Cafe in Sept. Had a scallop dish that was YUMMY! We really enjoyed watching Wishes from the lobby area and then walking out to the beach for the Electrical Water Pageant. Nothing to fancy... just really relaxing.

Le Cellier was really good. Their cheese plate appetizer is great. We had the surf'n turf, it was good.

Boma was on our 2002 trip. It was fantastic. Loved the variety of foods.

These are all 3 great for a girls trip. (I'm jealous!) Have a blast!

There was a wonderful Pan Asian noodle dish that I got TWICE at the Kona the year we stayed at the Poly. Totally jealous about your girl's weekend. Hope you enjoy yourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter