Can You Change Housekeeping Days?

Blake

Earning My Ears
We reserved an eight night stay at BWV and our confirmation lists full service on the fourth day and t&t service on our last day. Are these days set or can we request different days when we check-in? The t&t on the last day isn't going to help much.

Yes, you can have the dates changed. I've done it. The request was accepted cheerfully and carried out as I wished.

We always switch our t&t with one of our full service days. We stay 12 nighs, so we end up with a full cleaning on the day before checkout. We thought that was a waste of time for housekeeping, so we switch that with our t&t day.

In addition to changing housekeeping services when you check in, the staff was very accomodating one time last year when my wife had a migraine on full cleaning day. They just said they'd move it to the next day so she could rest.

I wasn't charged, and I don't think you would be, as long as it is your regular cleaning and not an extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter