Can you Change dates on PIN????

son3disfan

DIS Veteran
We just received the $500 gift card pin for 5 night stays up until April16th.Was anyone allowed to use the pin for shorter stays (less then the 5 ), and use it the end of April? I read some posts that inclued June? Did you call and ask? I think it said to call for different accommidations... but I didn't see a different date.

and we are only able to stay 3 nights. Is it worth it call and ask? Has anyone had any luck?
I really hate calling Disney reservations. I find it really frustrating when they take all my info ( again, and again...) and aren't able to give me any discounts.

I am happy to receive a pin ( 2nd one) , don't get me wrong.... it just that this is the first year we are going to Disney without any discounts. Nothing applies to the end of April.

So has anyone had any luck????

If theyre giving you free $500 Im pretty sure you have to stay the required length of stay

WOOOHOOO!!!

Just got three nights and a THREE HUNDRED DOLLAR gift card with that pin!!
And that's for the END of April!

Awesome! It was worth the call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter