Can you cancel ADR's online?

Cando86

DIS Veteran
I figured out how to retrieve my reservations online, but can't see an option for canceling.
Any insight?
TIA :)

Yes, you can cancel online- I've cancelled a few ADRs once I found better times. If I recall correctly, when you put in the confirmation # and pull up the reservation, there is a cancel button. Click the cancel button and a box will pop up asking if you really want to cancel. Click yes and the page will reload and there will be a big red CANCELLED next to the reservation.

Hope this helps!

Yes you can....once you have retrieved your ADR online, then up on the upper left hand corner (where the ADR) is, there is a button that you can press that says "CANCEL". Once you hit that it will ask you if you are sure you want to cancel your Reservation, hit "YES" or "NO". That simple. Make sure it is the one that you want to cancel before doing so. My DH almost made the mistake of canceling our Le Cellier ADR because he wanted to get to the previous screen so he pressed cancel, and I yelled at him from across the room to not press yes.....to make a long story short, he was so relieved that I had seen him do that and stopped him.....:sad2: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter