Can You Buy Disney Dollars Here?

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by SuAnne, Apr 4, 2001.

1. SuAnne

SuAnne Mouseketeer

Hi there!
    Starting to plan our next WDW vacation for next year and thought I would buy Disney Dollars with little bits we save here and there. Can we buy US Disney Dollars at the Disney Stores here in Canada? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kellyla

kellyla <font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col

beacause of the fluctuating exchange they dont sell DD's here. :(

4. DSx2

DSx2 Earning My Ears

Do you know someone else going to WDW before you? I was lucky enough to have a kind co-worker going to WDW before us. I gave her the money and she picked up the Disney Dollars while she was there. Our boys will have a little extra surprise in their easter baskets this year.

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86
    All Star Movies spring 2001

5. SuAnne

SuAnne Mouseketeer

Just my luck, that I started thinking about this now...my parents just returned from a month in Orlando! Oh well...we won't be going for over a year so I'm sure there will be people I know going before then that I can get to pick me up some. Thanks!

6. CindyAnn

CindyAnn Crazy Canuck

SuAnne - I'm not sure how close you are to the border, but we pick up ours at the Disney Stores in Buffalo or Niagara Falls, USA. Note that they generally limit you to $100 per day (or per visit to the store?).

Cheers,

[​IMG]

CindyAnn
    Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board