• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you bring your own smores?

itch1

Mouseketeer
I was wondering since I have not done this in like 10 years, can you bring your own smores to the campfire?
itch

I was wondering since I have not done this in like 10 years, can you bring your own smores to the campfire?
itch

Now why would you want to deprive Disney Stockholders of their share of the profits made off the $50.Smores kits you can buy from Disney ??

Yes, by all means , fell free to bring your own. I bring my own hot dogs and roast'm too,,I also bring my own beer. I just figure since we pay $60-$100. a night for the campsites,,that Disney aint gett'n my smores money too![COLOR]

We usually bring our own snacks and beverages. The Meadows trading post is a great alternative to the chuck wagon if you need supplies or snacks.

We've done this, and during colder weather we bring our own hot chocolate too. :thumbsup2

Also, at times when I don't like the movie Disney is playing, I will bring an inflatable movie screen and show a competing flick across the lawn. It really ticks the CM's off, especially on the nights I show Shrek. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter